Breaking News

Thinking of a cold drink, children drank battery water, one died

Could not understand the difference between water and acid battery water
Big news is coming from Nawada. In Mudgarhwa village of Sitamarhi police station area, 
4 children drank battery water while playing on Saturday. These children mistook battery water as cold drink water. 
The four children fell ill after drinking battery water. 
A child died in the incident on Saturday night.
serious condition of a child
While one child died after the incident, one child is said to be serious. 
The child has been identified as Roshan Kumar, son of Rajeev Kumar, 
a resident of Mudgarhwa village. 
Rajeev Kumar's second son Dilkhush Kumar is undergoing treatment at PMCH Patna. 
Apart from this, Puneet Kumar, son of Rajiv Kumar's brother Pintu Kumar and Rohit Kumar, 
son of Ashok Yadav, were discharged from the hospital after recovering.

 
 
 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.